Here is the latest information on updates to Dispatcher's Clock.
Version 2.1.10 2/09/2004
1. Sunset and sunrise table can be calculated through 2010.
Version 2.1.9 7/25/99
1. Corrected a problem that caused the UTC time to be displayed incorrectly during the daylight saving time.
Version 2.1.8 7/15/99
1. Corrected a problem that occured on Windows NT computers.
Version 2.1.7 6/30/99
1. Corrected a number of minor problems. See problems and fixes.
Version 2.1.6 5/5/99
1. Users can select the source for the
Dispatcher's Clock time, either an Internet Atomic Clock or the computer's
2. Automatic updating from an Internet Atomic clock.
Version 2.0.2 3/5/99
1. Added a note function, which allows writing a text note to the log book for any alarm.
Version 2.0.1 2/2/99
Major new release added:
1. Increased alarms to 30
2. Added Logbook function.
3. Modified alarm interface.
4. Added tiled expired alarms.
5. Expanded help file.